Does it seem like your website takes hours to open? Are you looking for efficient ways to speed it up? If the answer is yes, you will be eager to find out how to optimize the page loading time. The same question has been bothering me for a while. I realized that I am losing traffic and users are leaving because it takes an eternity to open pages on my website. That is why I searched and found the best and simplest ways for optimization that even an inexperienced administrator can implement. Let’s not waste any more time and get to the business of speeding up webpage load time!
Table of Contents
What You Will Need to Follow This TutorialIf you are wondering about the list of things you will need to complete this tutorial successfully, here is a quick overview:
- PC or laptop with a valid internet connection
- Basic understanding of how websites and site coding works
- Image editing software
- Content delivery network
Step by Step InstructionsWe will get to the steps in a moment, but first, let’s check out why you should optimize page loading time:
- Every second matters – the page abandonment statistics show that each second can play a vital role in keeping users on the website.
- Improved user experience – you want to visitors to feel great while browsing your site so that they would regularly come back.
- It affects your SEO – although it is only one way of ranking your website on a search engine, it still matters.