The Time of Christmas and any other the Holiday season are really significant for every service provider. This period sees significant growth in sales for all markets and sectors. 66% of shoppers change their loyalty if faced with bad customer service. Considering that, six crucial things are to be essentially considered while providing services to customers in the festive or holiday season. Those are enlisted below:
Table of Contents
- 1. Recruit temporary staffs to smoothen the task:
- 2. Implement live chat/priority email checking system:
- 3. Communication directly and effectively with customers via FAQ section:
- 4. Train your support teams with diverse innovative and skillful techniques:
- 5. Browse through historical support requests to know your customer’s expectations vividly:
- 6. Outsource the service of customer support to attain a hundred percent professionalism:
1. Recruit temporary staffs to smoothen the task:
Render service with perfection during this season by hiring temporary staffs in advance to give you this temporary help. So the initial stage would be to source the right sort of manpower who can contribute towards the business. Ensure your team can bring success with integrity, hard work, and dedication.
2. Implement live chat/priority email checking system:
It is vital to figure out what exactly the clients are looking for, what sort of services can satisfy them to the core, what all changes you can bring in to improvise customer satisfaction. All these and more you can do by enabling live chats and checking on the priority emails. This will enable to perform the task in a sorted way. Take the help of various helpdesks to prioritize or flag emails on the basis of any specific subject line or particular aspect that is specified in the mail.
3. Communication directly and effectively with customers via FAQ section:
Let your customers get a scope to interact with you. That will help them to gather adequate confidence towards your service. You can do that with the introduction of the FAQ section on your website. The customers can meet their queries over there and can get all the requisite information that is required prior to taking a decision.
4. Train your support teams with diverse innovative and skillful techniques:
This is the apt time to introduce new and effective methods that should be followed by your support team. With that, the entire process of executing the service will get more streamlined and customers will eventually experience a flawless service from your end.
5. Browse through historical support requests to know your customer’s expectations vividly:
Never forget to browse through the historical support requests at this part of the year. That will enable you to understand what your customers actually seek from you. Perhaps they faced some issues in the past and were dissatisfied with something. Or they had placed some request that went unnoticed. This is the ideal time to go through each of the customer requests and grievances and try mending your mode of service as per that.
6. Outsource the service of customer support to attain a hundred percent professionalism:
One of the best ways to gain absolute success in your business during this season is by outsourcing the customer service work elsewhere. In fact when you are getting more time to focus on improving your service. Side by side, these skilled customer service organizations can look after this aspect with the utmost professionalism. So you will feel quite relieved by shouldering them with this vital duty.
To witness a radical success in the business never forget this aspect. With the service cloud, the customers can be given a variety of choices with how they can reach us by phone, email, website, social media, and online communication. Clients feel bummed out or even irritated if they don’t get choices.
Shoppers believe happy service can only be possible with good agents and representatives otherwise the customer support is poor
Be humanistic in your approach as it is holiday season as 35% of them lose their temper due to bad service.